About the Journal
Annals of Infection
Aims and Scope
Annals of Infection (Ann Infect; AOI; online ISSN 2616-2709) is an open-access, peer-reviewed electronic journal aiming to present latest basic research and clinical progress in infectious diseases, publishing original articles and reviews on the treatment and research of HIV/AIDS, antibiotic resistance, emerging infections, and public health, including but not limited to etiology, pathogenesis, epidemiology, microbiology, etc.
We accept Original Articles as well as Review Articles, Editorials and other articles listed in the Author Instructions. All the submission and review process are managed through OJS system, an electronic system that ensures a rapid turnaround of manuscripts from submission to publication.
Information for Authors
AOI is a member of the International Committee of Medical Journal Editors (ICMJE) and follows the ICMJE recommendations for the Conduct, Reporting, Editing, and Publication of Scholarly Work in Medical Journal and the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE)'s guidelines.
Manuscripts submitted must be the original work of the author(s) and must not be published previously or under consideration for publication elsewhere.
Submission Turnaround Time
- Submission to First Editorial Decision: 1-3 weeks.
- External peer review: 1-3 months.
- Acceptance to Publication: 1-4 weeks. Original Articles are listed as priority.
Open Access Statement
Annals of Infection is a peer reviewed, open access journal. All content of the journal is published under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial- NoDerivatives 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0). All articles published open access will be immediately and permanently free for all to read, download, copy and distribute as defined by the applied license.
Free access and usage
Permitted third party reuse is defined by the CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 license. This license allows users to copy and distribute the article, provided:
- this is not done for commercial purposes and further does not permit distribution of the Article if it is changed or edited in any way.
- the user gives appropriate credit (with a link to the formal publication through the relevant DOI) and provides a link to the license but not in an any way implying that the licensor is endorsing the user or the use of the work.
- no derivatives including remix, transform, or build upon the material was allowed for distribution.
For open access publishing, this journal uses an exclusive licensing agreement. Authors will transfer copyright to AOI, but will have the right to share their article in the same way permitted to third parties under the relevant user license, as well as certain scholarly usage rights.
For any inquiry/special circumstance on the copyright, commercial usage or adaptation of AOI articles, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
For reprint order, please contact: email@example.com
Phone: +86 20 66355775
AOI is published by AME Publishing Company.
Address: Flat/RM C 16F, Kings Wing Plaza 1, NO. 3 on Kwan Street, Shatin, NT, Hong Kong, China.
Updated on April 01, 2020